Monday 17 December 2012

Rain, Don't Go Away.

RainEva -http://yesiammyownshrink.blogspot.com-



When the sky is dark, with patches of grey, I want to run out and play. When the little drops of water begin to fall, I wait in delight and hope, that it will turn into many big fat drops, drench me from head to toe. I don’t want any lightning and thunder, to spoil the fun, I don’t want the rain to be just a brief shower, yes it spoils the fun! I don’t want to stay indoor when it rains, I’d make small paper boats and sail them down the drain, I don’t mind rolling about in puddles, as long as it’s raining, I won’t be coated with mud all over, in the rain I can skip and dance for hours, and not worrying about untimely exhaustion, sweat and odours, ha-ha! With rain, I’m cool and relaxed, with rain, I’m happy and silly, with rain, I let go and I get back, with rain, I’m positive! Rain, rain don’t go away, won’t you come to me and stay? Rain, rain don’t go away, all the children want to play.




N5HQPVAUVF5C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...any thoughts to share? Kamon and komen...dont shy-shy. You shy i not shy.