Thursday 27 December 2012

♥ My Best Person ♥

See the sunset, enjoy the walk, see each other, enjoy the ♥. MyBestPerson -photoisnotmine-
See the sunset, enjoy the walk, see each other, enjoy the ♥. MyBestPerson, Eva Beans

Fights me but still has l♥ve for me
Puts in efforts to stay together
Cares so, so much
Always concerned
Tears do fall
Being awfully sweet
Mend my he♥rt when its broken
Reprimand me for my wrongdoings, albeit mercilessly sometimes ♥
Needlessly hide problems
Not egoistic
Patient
Fun
Trying hard
Saw my worst
Helplessly, unknowingly cute
Suffers from my bouts of dictatorship
L♥ves fighting?
Nicely talented
Truly funny and alienly hilarious
 Underappreciated
Scarily way more dictator-ish
Great with kids
Still scary ♥
Did I say talented?
My kind of weirdo ♥
Unbelievably mine ♥♥♥
(no bragging, just thankful, please)
At least for the time being, hopefully for a nice, long period of time

For my best person, ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚ ⓨⓞⓤ

I wrote this manually k =) just for My Best Person...@ Glitter Animator

P/s: Today, I present a post made specially for my best person. We all have many best persons in the form of family and friends. I do, too...and this one is alienly special.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...any thoughts to share? Kamon and komen...dont shy-shy. You shy i not shy.