Sunday 7 October 2012

You See Me, But...

                                                                                                                        


you see a person who is more tactless than you are
 
you see a person who is more dependent

you see a person who is irritatingly timid

you see a person who is hardhearted

you see a person who is surly

you see a person who is me

you see a person who is unmotivated

you see a person who is irresponsible

you see a person who doesn't care

you see a person who is a nuisance

you see a person who has less potential

you see a person who has little use

you see a person who easily forgets

you see a person who could be taken advantage of

and who could be sneered at

you see someone who is not important

you see someone who is sometimes me

you see not the person i see as me

i see myself in the lights of positivity

even when i sink lower than you are i will still surface eventually

in my head sits a balance scale that is one-side heavy


bearing all your misperceptions of me

well, maybe it can't be changed that you think of me that way

i can still feel better because i found about us something that is fair

that even when you think of me as mere dust on your shoes

i don't bother to explain or gain status higher than your boots

cause i know there's others that think of you that way

and you're just not worthy of my day .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...any thoughts to share? Kamon and komen...dont shy-shy. You shy i not shy.