Friday 12 September 2014

My Illusions, My Temporary Wings

  Let these illusions last forever  
  Envelope me in the mirage  
  Carry me into the furthest unknown  
  Bind me willingly in these lies  
  I'll stand on the edge of danger  
  Lulled into deadly calm  
  Wondering about my direction  
  Feeling jittery with each step  
  The wheels are turning with me on it  
  Up i go then down below  
  Holding onto things i don't know  
  But this illusion keeps me alive  
  Face smiling over the water  
  Hands and feet kicking furiously under  
  Until the day they touch land  
  It will then come to an end  
  And i'll be thankful  
  For the hope and faith in me  
  As flimsy and wavering as they can appear to be  
  They are always there rooted for me  
  Keep me grounded in my surreal life  
  But right now  
  Let me live my illusions  
  My temporary wings that let me fly  
  Recovering my spirit  
  Time and again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...any thoughts to share? Kamon and komen...dont shy-shy. You shy i not shy.