Thursday 25 September 2014

Attacked By Nature...of nagging.

 

A   p   a    e   s         f    o    t    n            i            t    e       a   r
l     h   b    t              l    a    i    g                                  i

A  l  l      s   u   c  k  e  d
i   n   t   o
 t  h e
  t
    w
    i
  s
t
 e
   r
That grows bigger and


bigger
Howling fiercely around me
A sound low-pitch yet so LOUD
My ears are ringing
Twister reaches high into the clouds
The sky darkens
Lightning and thunder accompany
What?
I can't hear you
Amidst the chaos within me
 Try   to        w a l k                       a w a y
But escape         e l  u   d    e    s           me
Thrown into the center
Where calmness is deceiving
Is i, agonized
Words by words a-coming
Couldn't deflect them all
So i grit my teeth
Plant my feet between earth and stones

And again let the twister hit
Lightning, thunder, rain, just fall!
Though hunched so


low

i still

defy


My own stubbornness has its own style
Twister and all, you are powerful
But since you are passing this tunnel
Be quick, as you shall be
Through my ears.
In and out, please.
Before i know it.
This is the feeling of being attacked by nature...
The nature of nagging.
Hurhurhur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...any thoughts to share? Kamon and komen...dont shy-shy. You shy i not shy.