Tuesday 30 July 2013

Weirdest Escapism And A Bad Day.

'HoneyIShrunkTheKids'ed yourself and ride an ant galloping away into the sunset? I wish.

That can be the weirdest, dumbest ultimate escapism I've ever thought of. 

Just saying. Urgh so bored. Today is one of the days in my life where you just wish u can fly anywhere and leave all problems behind and shove anything that gets in your way . . . 

. . . most probably that will be innocent birds.

After a few very, very, very hot days so hot that my face felt burned and I got wrinkle-producing eyes due to all the squinting, today's a bit windy. Today, at least while I'm writing this, is a relief albeit some things which I prefer not to go into details here for fear of causing contagious massive whiny stress reaction here. Contagious as in, once someone hits me for being whiny the others will tend to follow suit ;p.

My right arm will be bigger than my left after all that fanning.

More breakouts due to dust and heavy 'face shield' (Makeup? Ehem no0o whadareyasayinnn...protection, dude, protection...)

Fitter? Oh *blush* *wave it off* no, not skinnier, oh you're lying, i didn't go to any sauna it's just a few extra hot days, don't flatter me like that hihihihihi...

...Oh wait. I am underweight. Fitter? Tch.

If only problems can be solved with just a snap of our fingers wouldn't it be sweet? I'd go around 'expectopatronum'ing every probs out there including yours, even when you said no, shoo, go away, go to hell, I'm snapping you away and whatevercusswordsucancookupforme. Cos it's so easy. Snap, snap.

*exhales* Hokay, that be all for now. Until you can snap me away, I'll be back and I'll be here talking nonsense forever. Hurhurhur~
 
 ♥ You know that hurhurhur should sound psychotic yet stupid, right? ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...any thoughts to share? Kamon and komen...dont shy-shy. You shy i not shy.