Tuesday 23 July 2013

Back...With Exaggerations.

It's been years . . .

The precious piece of land that I had unintentionally left temporarily in pursuit of a better future, nags at me in my mind. It must have decided that the abandonment was too much, and called out to me, time and time again. I looked towards the voice, but I didn't stop for it. And it was left waiting . . . patiently, with the slightest hint of 'If i have arms and legs imma come strangle you. Make you die several times.'.

. . .
. . .
. . . 
 
But no, it have no arms, and no legs either.

Heh.

I miss the scribble-like writings that told the world what's in my mind. I miss hearing the melodious lullaby that filled the air whenever I push open the gate into this 'garden'. I miss finding things to go with every scribbles that I put out on its walls

But there were always other things that pulled me away, entertained me better, made me busier, made me forget.

Until now, finally . . . I am able to look again, finding the excitement that are calming. Returning to this piece of garden that I built with and care . I'm now here again.

To put it simply . . .

Here now, at my own sweet corner . . . to blog again . . .


Photocredit : [http://www.dorifun.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/smiley_cat.jpg]

  I AM BACK, BEYBEH !  
 


(And sorry, will still be exaggerating in the future. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...any thoughts to share? Kamon and komen...dont shy-shy. You shy i not shy.